Buy Power Motor and hand Cycle wheelchair in UAE
Looking for a way to get around without having to use your own power? Check out our selection of power motors and hand cycles for sale in the UAE. Whether you're looking for a small, easy-to-use device to help make your mobility easier or something more powerful and versatile, we have you covered. Browse through our selection today and find the perfect option for your needs. Mymobility sells cycle wheelchairs in UAE.
The Wheelchair Handcycle comes with a superpower motor. This wheelchair handcycle is the perfect attachment to convert your regular manual wheelchair into an electric one! With a simple installation, you can switch your manual wheelchair to an electric one which can be very convenient for someone who does not have too much strength and control in their hands or someone very active and adventurous.
- The load capacity of a wheelchair/scooter varies depending on the kind of terrain on which it is utilized.
- The quoted load capacity of the supplier may have been supplied for a product that was tested on level ground.
- However, when the product is utilized on an incline, the load capacity, performance, and stability may alter.
- These factors must be discussed with the supplier, including the maximum gradient on which a wheelchair/scooter should be used safely.
- Motor: 48V 500W Brushless Gear Motor
- Battery: 48V 13Ah Lithium Battery
- Tire: 12 inches
- Weight: 20 kg including battery
- Max speed: 25km/h
- Speed level: 5 levels
- Reverse Speed 3-8 km/h
- Mileage: 20km
- Max Cross height: 10 cm
- Headlight: 2*pcs LED
- Weight Capacity: 150KG
- 10,000 hours of working life
- Brake: Motorcycle disc brake
- With suspension for easy Ride
- Wires: Waterproof
- Foldable: Yes
- For Manual Wheelchairs type: most the wheelchairs
The price includes complete parts for converting to an electric wheelchair.
This Wheelchair HandCycle is recommended for everyone including people with:
- motor neuron disease
- multiple sclerosis
- cerebral palsy level V
- muscular dystrophy
- congestive heart failure
- chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
- cystic fibrosis
- hepatitis C
- vascular disease
1- How do you convert a normal wheelchair to an electric?
You can convert a standard wheelchair to an electric wheelchair in a variety of ways, depending on your goals.
A manual wheelchair may be converted to an electric wheelchair by installing a wheelchair handCycle. Simply attach the wheelchair handCycle to the front of your manual wheelchair and use the handcycle handles to steer, go ahead, or brake in the same way that a motor handCycle would.
A power assist is another manual wheelchair-to-electric conversion option. The power assist is a device that attaches to the rear of a manual wheelchair to transform it into an electric wheelchair. When you attach this device to the back of your lightweight folding wheelchair, you can self-propel, but the motor provides a powerful push, so you only need to steer by propelling.
2- Can you add a motor to a wheelchair?
Yes, a wheelchair can be equipped with a manual to-electric wheelchair converter, such as a Power Assist.
We also have excellent lightweight folding wheelchairs that are both electric and manual.
- Self-propelling options
- Normal Transit chair options
- Headrest and reclining backrest electric and manual wheelchair
3- What is a motor attachment for a manual wheelchair
A manual wheelchair motor attachment may convert your manual wheelchair into a self-propelled wheelchair. This means you can go further with less effort. You can also tackle inclines and terrains that you would normally struggle to push yourself over.