Buy Foldable Phoenix Power Wheelchair
With the Phoenix Foldable Power Wheelchair, we at My Mobility guarantee the comfort and contentment of our clients and provide the highest level of security available in Dubai.
Our power wheelchair includes two 24V/6AH lithium batteries that can be charged both on and off the plane. It has two sound-proof 250W brushless motors.
For all of your transportation needs, whether you're traveling by car, train, bus, or even airplane, our foldable power wheelchair is the ideal choice. Its small size will make it suitable for both travel and everyday use.
The following characteristics are present in our foldable power wheelchair:
- 5 Second Fold time.
- Ergonomic seat cushion provided.
- 8cm/3″ ground clearance – comparable with all-terrains models.
- Reliable and precise battery-life indicator.
- Quick-release attachable motors.
- Lightweight aerospace aluminum-alloy frame only 23kgs (battery weight included).
- 25 Km on a full battery.
- Removable, washable seat cushions and backrest.
- Reclinable Wheelchair
At My Mobility our goal is to ensure the safety and security of our customers, we provide the best service for all our products.
1. What are the three types of power wheelchairs?
Front-wheel drive, mid or center-wheel drive, and rear-wheel drive are the three different types of electric wheelchairs. Wheelchairs with rear-wheel drives are chosen as they are most like classic manual wheelchairs in terms of maneuverability and design.
2. What is the difference between an electric wheelchair and a power wheelchair?
The controller is the primary distinction between the two wheelchairs. Foldable Power Wheelchairs are controlled by a joystick, which provides greater control while requiring little to no arm movement or upper body strength. Electric wheels, on the other hand, are directed with handlebars or tillers, which need more upper body strength from the user.
3. How long does an electric wheelchair last?
Power wheelchairs are designed to be long-lasting and sturdy. It is dependent on how they are used and treated. A well-maintained and cared-for electric wheelchair can survive for 5 years or more with regular repairs and maintenance. At My Mobility, we ensure that our products are durable and last longer than 5 years with the help of a little bit of maintenance and repairs.
4. How often should you charge a power wheelchair?
My Mobility recommends charging your motorized wheelchair for at least 8 to 14 hours after each use. If you use your power wheelchair less frequently, we recommend charging the batteries for 8 to 14 hours twice a week for maintenance.