Buy Bariatric Power Wheelchair with Folding
Mymobility has a versatile power wheelchair in the UAE and our Wheelchair price in UAE is competitive.
One of the best new wheelchairs on the market in the United Arab Emirates is the Bariatric Wheelchair Electric Folding and its inspiring features make it distinctive from other products.
This wheelchair has flip-up armrests and footrests that make getting in and out of the wheelchair simple. Similar to the D09, this folding power chair's lightweight WD model has 2 replaceable quick-release smooth batteries that are deftly tucked into the side subframes on either side of the chair. These may be taken out of the front of either side of the seat with the push of a button.
The bariatric folding wheelchair folds quickly—it takes around two seconds—and fits into the trunk of the majority of cars. Simply raising the handle upward causes it to unfold. The WD cushion is covered in a breathable, anti-bacterial material made of premium Oxford fabric that can be totally machine-washed. The seat's center of gravity is optimized so that you won't be in danger when ascending a steep incline because the safety mechanism will cause it to stop on its own.
- There are two extremely high-quality brushless motors in this bariatric wheelchair.
- Easily fits into the trunk of almost all cars and hatchbacks.
- For use on trains and on aeroplanes, small and portable.
- Supports 180 kg safely.
- Lightweight no-rust aerospace aluminum alloy frame.
- Seat and back cushions that can be removed and cleaned.
- No more punctures thanks to strong front and rear tires.
- 11.5 cm of ground clearance, which is on par with the best all-terrain vehicles.
- To achieve maximum power, use two quiet brushless motors.
- To protect passengers, use an intelligent electromagnetic brake (electric regenerative disc brake).
- Accurate and trustworthy battery life indicator.
- Ion lithium battery, 24v/12ah; rechargeable on- or off-board.
- One battery per motor increases longevity and improves reaction.
- Easily moves over various terrains, including grass, cobblestones, and gravel.
- To lessen shock from various surfaces, there is a front and rear suspension.
The batteries are stowed away within the structure and the bariatric folding wheelchair is simple to fold in just a few seconds.
Custom make is available
A customized cushion, career bracket, phone holder, and many other accessories are also available for the bariatric wheelchair for sale. To customize your brand-new wheelchair, kindly inquire.
What is a bariatric wheelchair?
A bariatric wheelchair is an electric wheelchair that can accommodate larger individuals. Our bariatric wheelchairs are sturdy enough to support heavier loads and have higher maximum capacities. A person weighing up to 180 kg can use our Air Hawk wheelchair because it has a maximum weight capacity of that amount.
Additionally, it indicates that the bariatric wheelchair is wider than usual and can accommodate a user who needs a wider wheelchair. To ensure your comfort and that the wheelchair fits you precisely, our Air Hawk bariatric wheelchair is equipped with a widening kit.
What is the weight limit for a standard wheelchair?
A regular electric wheelchair's weight capacity can range from about 100 to 130 kg, but this specific kind, which is referred to as a bariatric wheelchair, is made to support up to 180 kg.
If you weigh more than that or a little less, using a regular wheelchair is dangerous for you since it could snap or shatter, the battery charge will last shorter, you can't carry any bags or groceries in your wheelchair, and it might break if you go over a bump.
Therefore, even if you are under the maximum weight limit and especially if you will be using the wheelchair outside or have goods to carry, we advise getting a heavy-duty bariatric wheelchair. We can make arrangements for a heavy-duty wheelchair without the widening kit if the usual width is adequate.
What size is a bariatric wheelchair?
Our Air Hawk Bariatric wheelchair has the advantage of neatly fitting between conventional doors and without being any wider than our regular wheelchairs. As a result, utilizing a heavy-duty wheelchair does not imply that it will be bulky or heavy and only weighs a NET of 25kg. Our regular wheelchairs are heavy-duty folding, lightweight, and compact.
- What is a heavy-duty wheelchair?
A heavy-duty wheelchair is one that is sturdy, long-lasting, and capable of supporting significant weight loads, such as our bariatric wheelchair, the Air Hawk, which can support 180 kg! Bariatric wheelchairs may or may not be heavy-duty wheelchairs.
Our Air Hawk Bariatric wheelchair is both bariatric and heavy-duty, which means it is wide enough to fit persons who need a greater breadth as well as people who are bigger or need a wheelchair that can support greater weight capabilities. Poorly manufactured bariatric wheelchairs have a lower maximum weight capacity, may not be sturdy enough, and are more likely to break easily.
What size of wheelchair do I need?
- When sitting, measure from hip to hip to determine the size of the wheelchair you require.
- You can use a regular wheelchair if your width is under 50 cm.
- You might feel more comfortable in a broadened bariatric wheelchair if your breadth is greater than 50 cm.
- These are merely recommendations; the ideal wheelchair size will depend on what you find most comfortable.